United States, California, Burbank - 05/18/2020 (PRESS RELEASE JET)
We sat down with Hollywood’s hottest new streaming star, Ciro Dapagio, former mafia member who turned his life around and became an internet sensation. The Miami resident’s dominating 6ft4 muscular physical presence is offset by his intelligence and his quiet sense of decency that is both refreshing and unexpected. He is currently on location in Spain.
1. So you achieve a rare thing...you get an offer to do a television show that will be shown worldwide which is basically a fiction version about your life and your experiences. Is it an organized crime story or the story of one man's journey in the form of Mike White?
The life story of a gangster who belongs to the world of organized crime. I'm talking about what I know and about which many people have no idea, I've been there. We are currently on “hiatus” due to the Covid 19 lockdown, but I love Spain and I don’t plan to return to America to live but just to work, I want to live in Marbella, which is the home of many famous actors.
The person responsible for this move to Spain has been Pat Andrew of Wanda-Halcyon Television, who "always goes one step ahead of the whole world" and knew how to choose provinces like Malaga to represent Miami in fiction filming. He is a real visionary.
2. There's a lot of positive buzz about the television show on social media etc. So, who is Ciro Dapagio? (in a sentence or two?)
A Father, a man of many abilities, actor, producer, writer and a humanitarian….and a movie buff!
3. The original "MobKing" is considered one of the hottest social media success stories. Why do you think your fans are so loyal and so communicative with you?
I don't know, but they are very loyal and communicate a lot with me. I interact with them, I don’t hide anything from them, I show them who I really am, what my life is like, my family life, my life with my friends, my personality and that is why it can be a hook for people who like it. I respect my fans and that’s always an important starting point for having a connection or a friendship.
4. Women are a critical part of your industry and obviously the word in the industry is that you have a great relationship with women so what kind of women are you attracted to in your business life and what kind of women are you attracted to in your personal life?
In business I like women because they think differently from men. Women analyze everything much more and men give you an answer in only one direction, the first thing they think, the first thing they focus on, the first thing that comes to mind. Women analyze the situation more and that helps me more in business. Personally, the woman I am attracted to is my wife, that's why I am with her. I don’t consider the option of thinking of someone other than my wife. At the fan level, I don’t know why women follow me, I don’t know whether it’s due to physical or other virtues that I may have. There are many fans, many women, but there are also many men. The range is very wide in ages, profiles, personalities and not just gender. I think it would surprise people who are not in the industry that a lot of very successful male-oriented shows are watched predominantly by women. All that being said, I am grateful to have such a diverse fan base of both men and women.
5. Tell us something really interesting about yourself that no one knows and that your fans would love to hear about? E.g., I interviewed the enigmatic author of Catcher in the Rye, Mr. JD Salinger and asked him this very question, he told me that he was in the Battle of Normandy as an Intelligence officer with the top-secret OSS. So, give us something good!
My story is more of a cautionary tale- When I was 11, there was a man in the neighborhood who had a black van. One day he told me to go with him to get gasoline and that he would get me some candy, and he pulled me by the hand. He was throwing me into the van, and I spit in his face and punched him. He let me go, he fell to the ground and I ran. It could have been completely innocent, I have no idea, but I reacted this way. I have been in many street fights. I guess the moral of the story is that even at a young age, I had pretty good street sense for trouble.
6. For fans who want to get a television show made about their life or be an internet sensation, what advice would you offer them?
Authenticity. Always goes further with authenticity and you have to have a story that people want to hear. As a creator or an actor, you have to have a sense of what material is interesting and what material is going to resonate with viewers.
7. To honor our mutual friend, James Lipton of the Actors Studio, please answer the following questions from one word to one sentence:
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I like to create projects from scratch and see how they grow. In that sense, I am a creative entrepreneur.
- What turns you off?
Disrespect. It a negative trait and always gets a negative response.
- What is your favorite curse word?
F**k (LOL, it’s an American tradition)
- What sound or noise do you love?
My children’s laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate?
Braking a car before an accident
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to attempt?
- If you have one show to watch about organized crime, what would it be, The Godfather, Good Fellas or The Sopranos?
- You are a very fit guy, how to you do it with the Corona Virus and your schedule?
- What is your least favorite word?
C*nt. If you are going to curse, be a little creative and have some style.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
We thought you weren’t going to get here but it’s always nice to surprise the Big Man!
The information and views set out in this press release are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of PR Distribution, or the media outlet(s) that this press release may be distributed on. Responsibility for the information and views set out in this
press release lies entirely with the author(s). If you have any questions(s) pertaining to this matter, please contact the author(s) directly at: email@example.com
|person_outline||Full Name:||Lucy Carver|
|mail_outline||Email: Send Email|